Senior Bowl 2014

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Clark, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Logan Thomas is terrible.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I tried to tell yall how bad he was.

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I like Jimmy G but he should have 2 picks right now...

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Garrapolo folding with some real competiton...smh...

Meanwhile, like I said, Derek Carr is the best QB in the game.

5. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Yea, hes lights out wth the WR screen. Or the little hitch. Please. He makes no reads. Hate him.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I hate all this 'grade' talk. If Dee Ford is there at 11 and you like him, you take him. I don't care what the value is, if you have any doubt you couldn't get him in the second you pull the trigger. Value picks get you Vince Youngs and Pac Mans.

Not saying that I want Ford at 11, I am just saying value is overrated.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

that's how he always finds the open man right? I don't get your logic at all.

Either way, he's still the best qb in this game. I think it's clear to see.

8. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

He hasnt made a throw today tha I cant make. He is not going through his progressions at all. He is gonna have to do that at NFL level. He is seeing a 1 or two coverages in this game. It looked good early, now guys are jumping those short routes he is throwing. His first reads not there, he gets unsettled. Its been in this game and all over his film that I have spent hours looking at. Someone will bite on him in round 1,just hope its not us.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Who just got stiff armed????
    James white has some skills

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I hope someone bites, frees up another playmaker for us. Btw Abbrederis is nice little player. He'll run an average at best 40 but the kid can play. I wouldn't mind a possession receiver with a little size.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar