SEC PWNS the Big Ten!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RollTide, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

[​IMG]

gotta do more than michigan

3. Hoffa

Remember when Joe Pa had diarrhea and tried to run off the field...he didn't make it...

[​IMG]

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

You clearly haven't read the thread. Counting wins/losses of teams that weren't even representatives of the SEC when the game was played...hilarious. Doesn't even remotely make sense.

By that logic, does Nebraska's loss to UW in their bowl count as a loss for the Big 10 this year? I mean, they are technically members of the Big 10 after all.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I also used Jacksonville State as an example but again you dodge. Course, I'd be surprised if we saw you in this thread again after you tried to pass off a well known photo of Terrance Cody as an OSU player.

I'm pretty sure you just made an argument for us. Hate to say it SEC fans, Hoffa just cost you the game, and Burner you're a so called "Bama fan" (I think) you're failure to call out Hoffa after he used one of your players in an argument also cost you guys a point. Pretty sure Deuce and I win now according to the rules of internet arguments.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So you won because why again? I guess you'll take anything you can get when the numbers don't add up in your favor.

I guess I am just a "Bama fan" but at least I attend UA. I have no problem putting "we" when talking about them, you didn't attend OSU so do you ever have that problem? I'm not going to stir up that conversation again because honestly I don't think anyone cares at this point and if someone does then they seriously need to get a life instead trying to be some internet tough guy questioning my decision for an education so I'm just going to have to say roll tide and your team can enjoy being overrated every year now because people think of all your history, oh wait, that goes for the Big 10 as a whole.

8. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Looking through this thread you guys have solidified what I already knew, A lot of Americans are fat and ugly.
    Of course if ugly equated to lack of talent Chris Johnson would be flippin burgers somewhere.

9. Hoffa

:ha: What a nerd!
    [​IMG]

Go ahead and crown your azz internet champ :grrhee:
    Doesn't change the fact that the SEC is hands down better than the Big 10, according to college football rules,,,:)

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Sorry Burner I should know better than to question a fans allegiance. I just naturally assumed a big Bama fan like yourself would have noticed Hoffa making fun of one of your players. Which is probably why you didn't call him out on it.

Also doesn't change the fact you made fun of one of your, "SEC athletes" or maybe you honestly didn't know the difference and if that's the case please leave the thread since you really have no idea what you're talking about. Probably why you resorted to posting pictures and dodging arguments. Are you even aware football is played outside of the south? Have you ever watched a Big 10 or Pac 10 game? Are you aware teams like Texas, USC or OSU even exist? Or do you just like funny pictures?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar