SEC over rated? BULLCRAP!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RollTide, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It's cute that you think playing against Tennessee is a tough task. Based on the final score of that game I'm guessing Virginia Tech didn't.

2. TG24

TG24 Camp Fodder

The National Champion found that playing Tennessee was a pretty tough task

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

VT owned UT, simply put.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That National Champion found playing Texas with a freshman QB was a pretty tough task too.

And they thought LSU and Auburn were tough tasks as well. lol

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's cute that you think the SEC is overrated because only 3 different SEC teams have won BCS Championships in the last 4 years.

It's hilarious because Ohio State is the only Big10 team to EVER go to a BCS Championship.

It's a good thing you guys schedule Texas or USC occasionally, otherwise your schedule would always be a complete joke.

About VTech, the Tennessee inclusion was more a joke to keep the Big 10 fans panties wadded up. But the obvious truth is, if they do have the toughest ranked schedule, playing Alabama is a major reason. Playing Nebraska also helps.

6. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Two of your links are written by the same guy, and all three articles were written in the preseason. The Sagarin rankings (take it for what it's worth) have VT as having the 13 toughest schedule and Florida 15th, so there isnt a huge difference by any means. Alabama was second and Texas 38th.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Why's that hilarious? I love that.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well, partly because 1 spot is always reserved for an SEC team.

Love that BCS.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I swear we have like 6 SEC vs. threads. Funny stuff.

Man we need a playoff system.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar