Season over

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I really think (or at least hope) razordaman meant his post as a joke

2. Throwbackz

Throwbackz Camp Fodder

Yeah really man, we lost two games by a total of six points? Sure, Cecil needs to send a few more blitzs, sending four every down just obviously isn't cutting it without Haynesworth, giving the QB all the time in the world to wait for someone IE-->Nick Harper to blow his cover in our cover 2. The season is not over, these aren't hard things to pick up on and once they're fixed we will be back playing championship caliber football again. :)

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Overreact much? LOL

tenACTyrant is right about Carr wanting the opportunity to compete for a nickel corner job. He wasn't going to get that here. So he left. Wasn't about money. Also, don't forget they had planned on Chris Davis handling some of the return duties. Then he got hurt and got the DUI. I think our return game will shape up. Although, I'll admit Ringer looks a bit too slow to be returning kicks.
    The Nate Washington signing was a great move IMO. He adds a much needed extra dynamic to our offense. As someone already said, he's only played in one full game.... where he scored a TD.

4. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Jesse has actually had good post lately. Not sure what someone said to him but he did a 360 on his post

5. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

I am very pissed and upset about our first two games. We always seem to fall a yard short of winning a game when we lose. But hey, they were close games. Now if you have been a long time fan of this team, "Trust me." You Will Get Used to IT!" I have confidence in our team, and I stand by them, through Thick and Thin. Now, as fans, "Titans Fans" we can mope around and say the season is over, or we can look at the positives that this team is one of the better teams in the NFL. Which it is. We were spoiled from last year. Seriously, 13-3, these next 14 games will set true Titans fans from bandwagoners. I don't want fans who are here when we are winning. I want fans that bleed Titan Blue. There are other teams that have fans all over, thousands more than Titans fans. But remember, Bologna sandwiches are everywhere, but fillet mignon is very scarce and much more valuable.

Our only problem guys, is our Secondary Defense. When we fix that, WE will Be OK. Minor problem.

Collins has passed for 200+ yards per game. We do have a better offense than last year. Our Defense against the run is awesome. By correcting our secondary, we eliminate being scored on.

We had started out the season 0-4 before. There were talks that Fish may be gone, but he brought things back. Guys, we will be fine.

GO TITANS!!

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

razordaman,
    Where did you come from? I don't mind people expressing their thoughts, but why is this the first post you've ever made? By the looks of it your a semi bright guy, why not get your feet wet before diving in the deep end? I was expecting a seasoned veteran of the board to make this thread titled 'Season Over'. Do you have anything positive to contribute?

Now, the season is far from over. Were a top team, easily without a doubt. Even being 0-2 were still a tough team to beat. We can go 0-3 and still be a feared team. But the thing is; can we be 10-0 when it matters. Last season it seemed as if we 'burned out' after the ten straight wins. I've seen other posters say similar things to this so I know I'm not alone in my thinking. All you need is a ticket to the playoffs. Yea home field helps, but not in Tennessee it doesn't. So until were mathematically out, I'm still in in believing this team is a contenting team.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

He's an incognito jags fan.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

what exactly is a seasoned veteran on a message board? its by no means post count because there are some people with alot of post that have alot of pointless failed posts

9. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Outed again! I just can't win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar