Season over

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razordaman

razordaman Starter

With the colts winning last night our season is over. I really have to face some facts that this organization doesn't want to win games. The entire organization is a joke at this point. Why is Ringer returning kicks?? He can barely make it to the 20 yard line and has 0 vision. We'll always start at our 20 because we didn't want to pay for a return guy. Ditto on punt returns Mouton is a joke back there. We also have no fire on defense. We have pansies who don't hit anyone hard accept Finn. Ray Lewis would scare our defensive people is they saw him play thats a hitter, we have noone on the defense thats half as good as he is. Tully and Thorton are the slowest LBs in the league they can't cover me. KVB where are you, you havent made a play this year yet Jevon is playing better than you. We need help bad. Craig is gone after this season he wasted our time this season. Why did we get Nate Washington?? We can't throw the ball to him nor do we want to for some reason. Trade poor CJ to a playoff team he deserves it and get 5 draft picks to rebuild the defense then fire Cecil who has no clue about the NFL..

WOW the truth set me free

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I went through and highlighted everything you said that's completely untrue. I was very generous. I probably could have highlighted 4 or 5 more ridiculous statements.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

razordaman go be a Texans fan we don't want you. I'm tired of hearing all this :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: about our season is over, we suck, blah blah blah... ITS WEEK 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Cardinals lost 7 games last year and made it to the super bowl!

4. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

exactly what great return guy do you want us to go sign? if you're referencing Chris Carr, he wanted an opportunity to play defense. he wasn't going to get that here. it wasn't about money.

secondly Nate Washington has only played one full game, and guess what? he scored.

KVB had 4 tackles i believe and few QB hits in the game Sunday. I agree he hasn't looked as good as he has in the past, but he's still doing his job.

Stephen Tulloch is going to be a player. that guy has a nose for the ball.

why didnt you say anything about our real problems? like the breakdown in our secondary. oh that's right, you're just a whiner and dont know what you're talking about.

the guy above is right, go cheer for the Texans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Great first post:rolleyes:. If you see this much doom and gloom after 2 games you need another team or different sport. I dont like the way these first 2 games came out but we still have 14 games to turn it around.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Thanks for letting us all in on the truth now we too can be set free

7. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

i dont think this guy will post again

8. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

I'm guessing he didn't see Nate Washington's TD catch? Worst post of the year IMO.

9. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

Do we have a location to put posts like this? Like a "negative nelly" category? This guy and Jesse would get along great.

Seriously dude, it's week 2. Get over it.

10. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Aw man! Just when I was feeling better you come along with all this negativity, now I will have to drink beer while watching the game on Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar