Seahawks.net: What they're saying about us

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RazorbackTitans, Oct 11, 2013.

1. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Because they living a city where the sun rarely shines
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They're not being arrogant, to be honest. Those are realistic predictions, considering they blew out the Niners 29-3.

I am afraid we will lose 31-10. I think it's a close game at half time, and then it quickly gets away from us in the second half.
  3. RazorbackTitans

RazorbackTitans Starter

man. Id like to get bawls deep in them offensive line butt guts :yes2:
  4. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

So then at the very least it should be legal here on the cloudy days.
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Talk to your state legislature :p
  6. ChromeSeahawk

ChromeSeahawk Rookie

Actually, in all fairness, this is probably our O-Line - we're missing 2 OL starters and our starting TE (Zack Miller).

As far as us Hawks fans being arrogant, sorry, Any Given Sunday in the NFL - but we just don't lose at home. We tend to hold even great offensive teams to around 10-15 points at home and have been averaging about 30 at home over the past 15 or so games - that ends up working out to a 15-20 point win, which is about what Vegas is predicting as well. It may not work out that way, but that's the reasoning behind what we're predicting.
  7. RazorbackTitans

RazorbackTitans Starter

If the Titans could go all the way and win a Superbowl.. would you go all the way with Bud adams? Just once. You wouldnt even have to look at him.
  8. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

I'd stare him passionately in the eye as it goes down if that happened.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  9. ChromeSeahawk

ChromeSeahawk Rookie

Overly cocky?? I've been reading threads here talking about how over-rated Russell Wilson is - which if you've actually watched him play this year, is laughable - He is, quite simply, the most clutch player I may have ever seen. He's got ice in his veins and is a tireless worker.

I realize you guys have a history of beating some tough teams, but you aren't exactly an offensive juggernaut, especially with Locker and Greene out and Chris Johnson getting older. You've got a great defense and I'm sure will bring a lot of heat, but you are going to need to score on Sunday, and a lot of us just don't see that happening with Fitzpatrick under center. I know you guys are a different team than Buffalo was last December(quite a bit better, frankly), but the last time we played Fitzpatrick, we made him miserable, sacking him 3 times, and picking him off twice while rolling to a 50-17 win.
  10. ChromeSeahawk

ChromeSeahawk Rookie

Lol, yep - we love telling people that - there may be gray here more days of the year than elsewhere, but that gray frequently burns off and leaves us with views like this:

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 1