Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Seahawks.net: What they're saying about us

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RazorbackTitans, Oct 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,124

very true, I grew up in new york and I like baseball but the season is way to long and each game to me means almost nothing. one team can play 20 games in the postseason alone, longer than an nfl reg season of 16 games.
  2. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,445
    Wife just bought tickets to the game!! Let's hope we don't get sh*t for wearing our titan's jerseys. I'll wear them proudly!
    acqua7, RazorbackTitans, Dman and 1 other person high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,994
    those west coast people are pretty real stupid with that crap
  3. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,608
    you know whats crazy here in Tucson where ive ran into like 1 or 2 titans fans my whole life ive been seeing titans shirts and stickers a lot lately.......bANDwagon coming on
    GoT high fives this.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,124

gotta love the bandwagon fans that show up wearing titans gear but have no idea who any of the players are lol
  5. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,608
    ya dude at circle k was all like oh your a titans fan im like yea a big one he pulls out his keychain with a titans lanyard and is like me 2 im all oh dope what you think bout Fitzpatrick......blank stare, im like what do you think of locker....blank stare im like ok bye
    GoT high fives this.
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,124

it's definitely frustrating when you get the blank stare about our starting and backup qb. I don't expect everyone to know everything at every position but not knowing the qb is a huge C'MON MAN! They are also easy to spot if you go to a bar and watch the games. Luckily for me I have sunday ticket so I don't deal with these bandwagon morons lol
    titan520 high fives this.
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    So are we fighting another message board or not? I have some pretty good jokes about Seattle. Like how it rains a lot...because it does...get it?
    corymiller high fives this.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,243
    Or how one in five people there are gay.
  9. RazorbackTitans Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,929

Heck yes we're fighting another message board! Here we go men, chaaaaarge!
    [IMG]
    Dman high fives this.