Seahawks.net: What they're saying about us

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RazorbackTitans, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Dman

Dman Starter

very true, I grew up in new york and I like baseball but the season is way to long and each game to me means almost nothing. one team can play 20 games in the postseason alone, longer than an nfl reg season of 16 games.
  2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Wife just bought tickets to the game!! Let's hope we don't get sh*t for wearing our titan's jerseys. I'll wear them proudly!
    • High Five High Five x 4
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

those west coast people are pretty real stupid with that crap
  4. 520

520 Starter

you know whats crazy here in Tucson where ive ran into like 1 or 2 titans fans my whole life ive been seeing titans shirts and stickers a lot lately.......bANDwagon coming on
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dman

Dman Starter

gotta love the bandwagon fans that show up wearing titans gear but have no idea who any of the players are lol
  6. 520

520 Starter

ya dude at circle k was all like oh your a titans fan im like yea a big one he pulls out his keychain with a titans lanyard and is like me 2 im all oh dope what you think bout Fitzpatrick......blank stare, im like what do you think of locker....blank stare im like ok bye
  7. Dman

Dman Starter

it's definitely frustrating when you get the blank stare about our starting and backup qb. I don't expect everyone to know everything at every position but not knowing the qb is a huge C'MON MAN! They are also easy to spot if you go to a bar and watch the games. Luckily for me I have sunday ticket so I don't deal with these bandwagon morons lol
  8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So are we fighting another message board or not? I have some pretty good jokes about Seattle. Like how it rains a lot...because it does...get it?
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Or how one in five people there are gay.
  10. RazorbackTitans

RazorbackTitans Starter

Heck yes we're fighting another message board! Here we go men, chaaaaarge!
    [​IMG]