Scouts Inc top 200 NFL players

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Don't know about Britt yet, but Roos and Ruud should definetly be on the list. And you can make an argument for Hasselbeck too if Schaub is on there.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Schuab is a ton better than Hasselbeck.

Stats over the last two years:
    Schuab: 9140 yards, 53 TDs, 27 INTs, 95.3 QB Rating
    Hass: 6030 yards, 29 TDs, 34 INTs, 74.2 QB Rating

So no, you can't make an argument for Hasselbeck. I wish you could though.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'll say this, no way Rivers should rate ahead of any QB who has won a super bowl except Eli. And Brees had 22 ints last year and should not be ahead of Manning or brady.

I think Roethlisberger is a great passer because of his 92.5 career rating and because he is a big yardage producer. His passing rating doesn't come from west coast type plays.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Not with those numbers the last 2 seasons.

Agree about Roos and Ruud. Stewart maybe also.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Honestly, I have Rivers as the 4th best QB right now.

Brady
    Manning
    Rodgers
    Rivers

Rivers threw for 4,710 yards and 30 TDs last year. With his #1 WR gone more than 1/2 the year and his #2 and #3 and Antion Gates also hurt on and off. The dudes starting WRs were Patrick Crayton and Legedu Naanee and he still threw for 400 ayrds.

Question is.. why can't he win in the playoffs?

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He beats the Colts in the playoffs, at least. His playoff record is 3-2.

I think he can win a Super Bowl one day... with a different coach.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Another reason why the "top 200" is bullcrap.

Griffin is much better than Finnegan. Finnegan is a top CB in the loudest mouth CB department only.
    He was correct in coming back with tail between his legs after his mini-holdout.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think he should definitely be in the top 200. He had a bigger game than ANY receiver did last season. He was on pace to have the most TD receptions in the entire league with mediocre QBs throwing to him.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You know, I actually thought RollTide would be the first the post this. Suffice to say, in my opinion Schaub is not significantly better than Hasselbeck and I don't give much for stats as an argument. Give Hasselbeck Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels and I'm sure his his numbers swell as well.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You mean like a win loss record?

Your point might be valid if the numbers were remotely close but Hasselbeck's numbers were not even average.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar