Saints vs Panthers game (Week 13, 2015)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GOFIGURETITANS, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Really enjoying the saints game. Panthers already have three turnovers and poor little cammy injured by a defender. And cammy is losing.

Hopefully nothing serious, but if it shuts his mouth for a while then good.
    Hopefully the saints can pull this off.
    20151206_163502.jpg
    20151206_162851.jpg

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

If Carolina can overcome 3 turnover then they deserve to win. I'm not a big fan of Scam Newton either but the Panthers were my team before the Oilers became the Titans.

3. GOFIGURETITANS

From what I'm starting to see, if they overcome this then cats need to be sending Christmas cards to the saints, cuz they have already let up.

4. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

LOPL blocked fg for the safety. Good game to watch, entertaining.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

LMFAO, saints just returned a blocked extra point for two. First one in histwa !

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I am watching some of this on RZ channel...my absolute favorite play was when Cam was heading to the EZ and started to loaf...thinking he was in. A Saints defender had other ideas and absolutely drilled Newton at the goal line (helmet turned sideways lol). No TD on that play (later scored anyway though) and Cam wound up visiting the locker room after the drive. Pretty funny.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Someone need to waterboy Cam after he scores and is doing his stupid dances.

8. GOFIGURETITANS

They pretty much did except they got him before he made it into the EZ. Hilarious. cam was planning his next dance move and BLAM !!!!!! Helmet to helmet out da bounds ! Lmao. No flag!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar