Sack production less than half of last year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlcampbellfan, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

Even though KVB stats aren't where they were a year ago, either is our record(thank God), KVB is a WORKHORSE that doesnt quit until the whistles go, seriously that guy fights on the outside like a maniac.. Your all right about the otherside, Even when KVB gets the pressure outside a mobile QB rolls out and Pulls a LB/DB/S out of coverage to try and make the tackle leaving our secondary in a bad place, (most likely Thompson/Hills WR)... Take last week for example, when Garrad got pressure from KVB's Side he bootlegged out and either took off or dumped the ball to a TE or a WR breaking off their route.(those types of plays kept our D on the field for those insane 33 consecutive plays).. so I'll state the obvious as it has been stated many times through this thread, we get some consistancy on the other side and that Will open more doors for KVB to get in and make the play and Vice versa.. that also allows our LB's/DB's to stay put and not allow any broken off routes or dump off passes to end up being a big play... That being said I Love KVB and what our D is doing (IE: Pac, Hope, Smith, Thorton, Finnegan,Bulluck,Haynesworth) You know the obvious names I'm leaving out that we'll need to address in the Offseason...

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I remember reading recently that he lead the league in QB hits. Fisher said he was getting very close on many occasions. Their is a stat in every gamebook that I believe is that stat (and looks like it just started this year). I figured up 17 for KVB, 15 for Peppers, 19 for Schobel (yeah I wasted a few minutes). If anyone else is bored, they can go figure the #'s for some other pass rushers :ha:

Wish some of those had been sacks, but I still think he does a good job. And what we get from the other side is below average.

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Yeah, I believe KVB is getting plenty of pressure. It just seems he can never quite bring the QB down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar