Ryan Mouton Injured

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Leritu, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I am also on the "I hate donnie Nickey bandwagon."

I remember some talkshow in Nashville, when I was there, some hillbilly called in saying that he knew Nickey was the future Safety of the franchise, I thought it was stupid, and that was probably 2006. The radio hosts didn't call him out about it either.

I would rather see us keep Casey Cramer on ST then see Nickey's smug, grinning punk :grrr::grrr::grrr:.

Okay, that may be a little harsh, he may be a great guy. But still, I mean every word.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well the way it's going Nickey was the future, he's been here for god knows how long.

He's a special teams guy and Fisher loves them.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

And not all that happy about it. They offered him a pretty big contract and he turned it down. I think this will probably be his last season in Houston.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar