Ryan Mouton Injured

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Leritu, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Time for McCourty to earn a roster spot. Looks like Mouton is going to be PUPed barring a miracle. Williams hasn't stepped up and the door is open.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I haven't been following camp closely but I thought I heard that Tanard Davis was having a strong camp. Is this correct?

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

"Panic"? No. But there is very little experience after our starters. Faggins is it. Then there's two rookies and Williams who may as well be a rookie with the experience he got last year.

Who are these four starters?

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He had a stretch there where he was outstanding but I've not heard much of him since. It's not really carried over to the games.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I think he means all four of our starting DBs are still healthy, if I understood.

I think we'll be fine. We've played games with the aforementioned Gardner and Waddell as starters. I'm not gonna get my panties in a bundle over backups, especially when your backup safety has already got the NB position hammered down.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Travis Fisher, Aaron Glenn, Ty Law, Ricky Manning, R.W. McQuarters, Dunta Robinson are a few guys I wouldn't mind us taking a look at. I think they're all still free agents. Of course Travis Fisher did play into the Lions defense being dead last so he's no sure thing, and of course Aaron Glenn, & R.W. are past their prime, but we don't need them to start. I can't believe the Titans haven't added better quality to the CB spot. That is one position you can't be over talented at.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

No.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

tryone poole is still out there. we signed him last year when we needed depth so he'd know the system.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Who there isn't a free agent? 'No' is an awful answer.

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I think the biggest issue here is that with Fuller injured, Mouton was the favorite to start at nickel. The Titans may need to find someone to start at nickel in case Fuller isn't full speed when the season starts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar