Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Ryan Mallett

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TheSureThing, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 24 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $31
    Even if it is speculation, you can bet the Titans will do their due diligence. When they do, I bet they find something, and that will be enough to stay away from him. Can you tell me why you like him so much? Even if you take away the character concerns, I don't see where your passion for him comes from. Apart from his arm, what is he living off of?
  2. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    I've seen 2 Ryan Mallett games and in each of them he blew it with a pick. That's Bama and OSU. One game I'll let it slide, his 2 biggest games of the season he throws a critical interception, that's a bad sign.
    1 people high five this.
  3. DaKid937 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Don't want Mallet.

As soon as I seen him play, the first thought that came to my mind was Kerry Collins. He's basically a younger version of him.....strong arm, inconsistently accurate, really slow & immobile, and both struggle mightily under pressure. If you force Mallet to move his feet he's terrible with his accuracy. I do not want a statue QB who can't evade pressure. I'm not saying a good QB HAS to be mobile but he should at least be able to accurately throw under pressure, and Mallet hasn't shown he can do that
  4. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    I don't like him as a player but clearly he is the better fit for us not only for the team but for the city.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.