Rusty Smith sucks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yes Rusty Smith does suck but Young is a quitter and a lousy leader. Get rid of them both and add in Fisher as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

<3 your sig.

3. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

I'd rather play Rusty the rest of the season.
    1 it gives him a chance to develoope.

2) Kerry might win a few, but he wont win out and get into the post season.

3) We get a higher pick.

4) Rusty may show more potential

5) If he doesnt, VY is back next season anyway.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

We would score just as many points with Rusty Smith today as we would have with a bag of dirt at QB.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

Rusty Smith looked like a rookie QB. As we all expected. 75% of the team had quit before the game even began - that is down to coaching.

We needed to limit penalties on offense, run the football and force turnovers on defense to give our 6th round rookie QB a chance.

We didn't.

6. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Not till we all agree that VY is a baby and that he is garbage. What a hypocrite! Rusty played like a rookie making his first NFL start and when he made some progress to gain confidence, either a receiver dropped the ball or we got a damn holding penalty. Yes, i know he threw interceptions and made bad reads but he's a rookie and thats expected. Vince still does that now you VY homer!

7. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

I wasnt very surprised. Though I will add some good I saw.

Very strong arm, strongest on the team most likely.

Needs to work on his accuracy, though it wasnt as bad as it seemed. I thought Randy couldve made that fade at the end in the endzone if he went up for it. Other balls were missed where the receivers failed to make minor adjustments.

Seems pretty smart and a bit calmer than last game. He couldve been way worse this game. Id like to get him more experience.

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not surprising...called this yesterday. One game = Rusty sucks. 5 years = give VY more time.

Can someone say double standard?

He is a rookie guys....give the kid a chance for the love of God...

Agree on the rest of the team though. They quit today, and that does not bode well for Fisher IMO, nor should it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. sincewarrenmoon

sincewarrenmoon Camp Fodder

Fisher is preparing his own grave... good for him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

VY has always had positives about him...Rusty Smith is just trash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar