Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Running success limits passing numbers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,556
    Nobody's been offended by ur gay jokes since 2004. :)
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,264
    Ur a buttchugger.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,654

Fans can be honest, bro.
  4. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,676
    whys everyone saying bro all the sudden

STOP IT
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,264

K, brah.
  6. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,676
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  7. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    The biggest limitation for our passing game is our utterly abysmal playaction. They simply don't fool anybody. Looking at the 3 or 4 PA's in the first half not a single one caused the LBs to hesitate at all.
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,159
    Anybody who is arguing against you is blind. I want Locker to succeed as much as the next Titans fan, however it's proven that he's struggled thus far in his career. He's extremely inaccurate and doesn't look comfortable in a pocket. Nice kid and I wish him the best, but point is he hasn't put up big numbers consistently.

We used the 8th overall pick on Locker, we passed on players like: JJ Watt, Robert Quinn, Nick Fairley, Ryan Kerrigan, Muhammed Wilkerson, Andy Dalton, and Colin Kaepernick. I'd rather have any of those 7 players named than Locker, at this point. We got an inconsistent game manager with the 8th overall pick, terrible value. Don't get me wrong, he can still turn it around... but as of right now, I don't see that happening. First year he had the rookie excuse, but showed promise in a few games. Second year he had the injury & no OL excuse, but showed promise in a few games. He doesn't have any excuses this year, it's time to produce kid.

Not being a "Locker Knocker" or a "fake fan", just simply pointing out the obvious. Here's to hoping he proves me oh so wrong.. :beerbang:
    UrbanLegend3 and nickmsmith high five this.
  9. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,013
    Well put. I don't see how any of this is debatable but I'm sure someone will find fault with it.
  10. MrBean Master of Not Much

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $431

I love how you use the first year, second year, third year bit... but fail to mention he has started less than a full years worth of games.

I am not in love with Locker's play up to this point, but I am also okay with giving someone a fair try to prove what they are worth.