Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rudi or Willis?

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    Rudi Johnson returns from a hammy to play in Buffalo. Willis McGahee goes into Pittsburgh on Monday night.

Recommendations?
  1. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    If Rudy was healthy I'd say play him for sure, but a big guy with hammy trouble is dicey. You might only get a few carries out of him before he re-injures it. I have McGahee in my money league, and with him stifled by offensive genius Brian Billick's asinine play calling he can be a totally frustrating fantasy RB. With McGahee you know he's going to get a lot of touches, whether or not he'll have much success with the Pittsburgh D stacking the line is debatable, but I think he's still a much safer play. Willis is also coming of his best game of the year.

On a side note, when will the Ravens organization realize that when the team actually wins it's despite of Billick not because of him. The guy is totally incompetent. Even as a guy who doesn't care much for the Ravens, I find watching Steve and McGahee trapped in that offence painful to watch.

insert buck fillick image here
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    What he said.

McGahee will see a lot of the ball even though he's facing a stout D.
  2. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    Rudy,Rudy,Rudy....oh wait wrong Rudi :))
  3. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    I've got Rudy on my team and I'm going to hold off until I know he is 100%. Watson has played well in his place and my guess is Rudy gets limited action this week again.
  4. Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Moolah:
    $13
    I think Pittsburgh's defense is too tough. Go with Rudi. Pitt #1 Defense, Buffalo #30
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.