Rolando McClain has Crohn's disease?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Has had the condition since 9th grade and it has had no negative effect on his play yet.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DQBYxYicjD0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DQBYxYicjD0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The pain was enough to double him up at his pro day.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

This might sound bad, but maybe some higher teams pass on him so we can draft him? As far as I can tell it hasn't affected his play.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

That's what I was thinking as well. On ESPN, Mel Kiper said that this would probably effect his draft stock a little. I just don't see the Giants passing on McClain. They need a LB too much.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

david garrard had half of his intestines taken out a few years ago because his became unmanageable.

6. vy102000

vy102000 Camp Fodder

Mcnair was born without part of his sternum or something like that.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'd be cool with that.

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

My sister has Crohn's. The pain at times can be severe, but most of the time hers is under control.

9. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I don't recall him missing too many snaps at Bama so I wouldn't worry about it. This is good news if you want the Titans to draft him! I've seen some mock drafts mocking him to the Steelers at 18 so we may get a chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar