Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rip ps3

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Fry, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,905
    You'll be missed.

I got the yellow light today. Around 3PM I was screaming at the tv for Madden 11 being a crappy game and 6 hours later it won't turn on. It used its last gasp of air to suck in a dvd from Netflix and now it won't give it back.

The warranty is easily expired, considering I bought it over four years ago. This was the best model too. 60GB with backwards compatibility.

Whats the best model out there now? I know they make like 5 of them, or have in the past.
  2. Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Moolah:
    $13
    You can get it repaired through Sony for about $175 including shipping that way you can keep the backward compatibility.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,587
    thought only microsoft had these issues.
  3. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    Sorry man.

[IMG]
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    There's "rumours" of some BC stuff coming out, but its rumoured.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,217
    I miss the days of when things went wrong all you had to do was blow on the game. Super Nintendo was so reliable. I've gone through 4 XBOX 360's and I barely touch the damn things.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    I'm very lucky, out of my PS1, PS2, XBOX, 360, PS3, Wii and PSP my PS1 broke down once and I bricked my PSP the other day.
  5. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Mine checked out a while a go too. Bought the Slim version, and it runs a lot better (despite no B/C).
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,905
    Yeah, I was considering selling my original probably two months ago and upgrading to the slim. Damn shame I didn't.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.