Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Ringer Baffled By Titans Signing of Greene

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Mar 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $264
    "Ringer Baffled By Titans Signing of Greene"
    .........so is CJ.
  2. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,894
    You do realize it's harder to sustain an average with more carries than to do it sparingly, right?
    Ryno, Sonic28 and Titan43 high five this.
  3. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $366
    Plus, its not like we are bringing Greene in for his big play ability. We want those guaranteed positive yards from him, whether its 2 yards or 20 yards wasn't the concern here
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,750
    Well, we sure do have some dumb running backs.

Greene was 11/11 on 3rd and 3 or shorter. He moves the chains in short yardage situations and is a solid goal line RB.

So who's getting cut? Ringer or Harper?

EDIT: didn't realize Ringer was a FA now. He might be done.
    GoT high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,404
    I've always liked Ringer. He made the most of his abilities, IMO. But he's coming off an MCL.

Maybe he could be 100% of his former self and maybe not. Either way, Greene is a different type of runner who can do things Ringer didn't when 100%. The Titans desperately need a RB who can pick up the tough/red zone yards. Green is 20 pounds heavier which has to help in those kinds of situations.
    GoT and Ryno high five this.
  5. cWb10 Practice Squad

McNair
    Moolah:
    $21
    I am really liking the signing of Greene. I have never really been a big fan of his,but competition is a wonderful thing. Looking forward to seeing these backs battle for carries.
    That being said , all the other backs comments on his signing, is absolutely hilarious to me!
    I wonder what Harper/ Reynaud are thinking? hmmm
  6. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,962
    Ringer over Harper. Harper is completely worthless. A power back with no power.
  7. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,465
    Wow the dude is clueless then.
    GoT high fives this.
  8. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,445
    I was baffled over our drafting of Ringer.
    Ryno, titantrusince82, Titan43 and 1 other person high five this.
  9. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $366
    Ringer could be a good RB on a team like the Pats or GB I think. He wouldn't be expected to do much, but would be able to pop off some 5-10 yarders every once in a while when the D was on their heels ... that's just not what the titans need right now though