Rex Ryan Wants Out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 28, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Titans have been spending money, Rex wants a team that will spend to get better, seems like a nice fit.

We should be in a 3-4 to maximize on our talented LB's.

Rex Ryan - Buddy Ryan, Rex knows Bud Adams.

I hope Rex is available when we fire Munchak in a few days.

When Rex Ryan made back to back AFC Championships with Mark Sanchez he had a good formula, we have the team to do that.

Rex Ryan's biggest knock is his arrogance, well thats been toned back a lot in tha past 2 years, he's tolerable now.
  3. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Yes Rex has made some bone headed moves, but he brings attitude, a track record, and know-how, things Munchak lacks big time.
  5. Titan43

Titan43 Starter

I'd be fine with Rex Ryan. I used to hate him, but like you said he has scaled back quite a bit. I think he has probably learned quite a bit from what he has gone through the last few years. He isn't invinceable, and he knows that now. He didn't seem to understand that a few years back.

He could use a job that isn't in the spotlight and under the scrutiny like he was in NY. And I'd like to see what he could do with our young D. I think he could use our LBs to perfection with different blitzes and schemes. He can bring Cromartie with him.

I think the attitude he would bring would be huge as well. He knows how to motivate his players.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm down for getting Rex but I just think that there's no way that Bud would fire Munchak with years left on his deal, AND pay top money for Rex.
  7. Titan43

Titan43 Starter

The question is ... would chris johnson play for him?
  8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Why wouldn't he?
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Chris Johnson is afraid of Rex Ryan, so he'd probably just sit around and twitch while our new power back takes over.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titan43

Titan43 Starter

He was DC of the Ravens during the playoffs in 2008 when they purposely injured CJ.
    • High Five High Five x 2