Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Revis to Bucs done

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Apr 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Insane amount of money, potentially. I'm surprised they only got a 1st and either 3rd/4th for Revis. Bucs had the league worse (stat wise) secondary last year... now they have Wright returning from injury & Barron shaking the rookie growing pains off; add in Revis and Goldson from free agents - wow.
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,486
    $96M but No Guaranteed Money for Revis, hmm.
  3. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $379
    Kenny Britt
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,004
    This was stupid by the Bucs. Revis was always overrated, but a 1st round pick AFTER the injury?

He'll probably never be heard from again.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,650
    Lol you got high hopes.
  6. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,043
    i see everywhere how this trade hurts us at 10. But it may help because if the Jets take a guard because they think we're going to take 1, then we could steal a corner, DT from Utah, or DE from BYU. However, all could be gone and one of the two guards we want so were left with nothing but the dust from the wind
  7. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,276
    No guaranteed money is good for the Buccs but the high 1st rd pick does hurt. In his late 20's for a CB coming off a devastating injury - I don't like it much for the Buccs - Jets win IMO.
  8. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,931
    I think it is reasonable to say that Revis is overrated (I don't agree) or that the Bucs gave too much (I do agree), but it is ridiculous to suggest that Revis will never be heard from again.
  9. memphis_raven Starter

Moolah:
    $646
    They can say 'no guaranteed money' all they want but after the first game his salary is guaranteed. So they'll pay him $16M this year regardless of if/how he plays. Also they spent a first on Talib 3 years ago, then traded him plus a 7th to the Pats for a 4th; now they're using another 1st round pick on a cb?

Great move for the Jets IMO. They are up against the cap and need young cheap talent.
  10. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,928