Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Resident Evil 5 Trailer

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,050
    i'll be sure to get some depends on my way home.
  2. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    just a side note here ......
    there is supposed to be a Wii exclusive RE
    Umbrella Chronicles I believe it is
    a little disappoited that 5 won't be a Wii title (for now)
    curious that Nintendo has developed a shotgun cradle for the Wiimote, when (supposedly) the game isn't in development for the console

makes no sense considering that RE has been a Nintendo exclusive for years, and that 4 was re-released on Wii and that there are accessories being manufactured with 5 in mind

I think something is afoot !!

"The first Resident Evil game for the Wii, Umbrella Chronicles takes place from the first person as your characters move through a fully 3D mansion. This action/shooter hybrid reveals the back story behind the fall of the Umbrella Corporation by exploring locations from Resident Evil 0, 1, 2 and 3 as well as new never-before-seen locations, such as Umbrella's stronghold. Using the Wiimote, you take aim at enemies and fire away. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles combines first-person, light-gun style combat with interactive pathways, multiple weapons and new enemies to create an entirely new Resident Evil experience that could only be delivered on the Wii."-http://wii.ign.com/objects/827/827187.html
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    As I said before I don't get what Capcom is playing at with this series. Great games but Capcom run it terribly.
  3. Crash Override inVINCEable

Moolah:
    $0
    Damn I can't wait for this game. I been in love with RE since 2, and oh man 4 was the longest game I ever played.
  4. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    Long ? ? ? ?

try Final Fantasy XII or Knights of the Old Republic for long :yes:
  5. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Saying Resident Evil 5 will be out sometime before 2010 :eek:
  6. RyansTitans Guest

Wtf Thats Too Long
  7. Toly Free your mind

Moolah:
    $80
    This is the full version of the RE5 trailer shown at E3, it includes real-time game footage as well...

<object width="480" height="292">
    <param name="movie" value="http://www.gamersyde.com/extstream_4151_en"></param>
    <param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.gamersyde.com/extstream_4151_en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="292" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Looks amazing. Redfield is ripped.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.