Reinfeldt Confirms Interest in Keyshawn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

True Dat Gunny, hes a typical cavalier fan...

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lol. It only too a minute. Dont even bring up the Cavs in here. I dont wanna go off topic.

I bet we sign Keyshawn tomorrow tho. 2 years 15 mil

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

didnt bring up the cavs, im just saying all cavs fans are the same...

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Dude the Nets. What a boring 4th quarter last night. I'm a Grizzly fan. Go Oden! Anyway I would love to have Johnson.

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I hope somethinng comes of this.

I have no intention of cheering for some other team.

I want to see the Titans win games.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Thank You Carpy! Finally Someone On Gotitans.com That Doesnt Keep Praying The Titans Loose!

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Just because people aren't unrealistic doesn't mean they'e praying for the titans to lose. Get real.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...ubYF?slug=ap-titans-johnson&prov=ap&type=lgns

Center Kevin Mawae, who played with Johnson when both were with the New York Jets, said he wasn't sure if Johnson's personality -- which earned him the nickname Me-Shawn -- would click with the young Titans.

"One thing I do know about Keyshawn, he's absolutely an incredible athlete and a wonderful receiver. The guy works harder than most guys in this league," Mawae said. "He plays hard and he practices hard. That's the kind of guy you need in this locker room."

Seems to be a bit of a contradiction there.

9. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Gunny,

Whadddup with the Reggie "I didn't know my family took handouts" Bush sig???

10. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

No way we can get Faneca for less than Key...he is unhappy with his 4.x mil this year and no new deal.

Figure an avg of ~7m/yr to get Faneca plus player/picks to trade for him.

Personally, I wouldn't mind getting Faneca even at that price for a 5-6 yr deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar