Regular Season game in London

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Problem is, Spain haven't put an offer in to host it, but it would be cool...

2. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

No no no, take sum of my soccer for free, and Ill even pay double to watch some pro football, even if it is the freaking Raiders vs Cardinals

3. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Hey, Ill make an offer,

I have 2000 € and a 4 benches premium grass stadium available downtown Granada. Will it be enough? :)

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Regular season American football games should only be played in America.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man if you were a PSL Holder and your team was playing a home game overseas, there'd be some pissed off people.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Oh no not Wales, I'd rather save up & go to Tennessee! :irked:

7. Guig

Guig Starter

No, we have FOOTBALL! Only the US refer to proper football as "soccer".:grrhee:

8. Guig

Guig Starter

I was in Madrid this year, nice city but not a patch on Barcelona. Plus they have the MotoGP at Montmelo.

9. Guig

Guig Starter

Black pudding ... bah! Stick to the haggis mate, and you'll need a wee dram o uisge beath to be going along with it.

Let me know which game you're going to and if we can get tickets I'll buy you a glass.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Haggis? you sick sobs :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar