Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Redskins Trade With Rams For No. 2 Overall Pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Shanvhere, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    The St. Louis Rams hold the No. 2 overall pick in the 2012 Draft, but many analysts suspected there would be many teams itching to trade with them for the spot in order to ensure themselves the ability to pick former Baylor Bears quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III. The Cleveland Browns were long considered the front-runners to make such a trade, but it appears another team was possibly willing to give up more.

http://www.sbnation.com/2012-nfl-dr...012-redskins-rams-trade-draft-order-no-2-pick
  2. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,375
    I like the Browns... so I don't know how I feel about this. With all the picks they've got you would think they could get something going, but I just don't know if Colt McCoy is the guy that's going to work for them in the long run.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $404
    3 First round picks:eek:

I do not think any unproved player is worth that.
    4 people high five this.
  3. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,154
    That's insane. Three 1st rounders and possibly a 2nd just to move up four spots in the draft?!? Wow.
  4. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,729
  5. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    Old news is old! But they will never learn
  6. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,074
    The Browns had to be offering two picks for the Redskins to bid that high. If RG3 is good then this is fine but if he busts then they just decimated their team.
    1 people high five this.
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,207
    Maybe it's just the negative part of me, but I hope it blows up in their face and rg3 tanks. I'd really really laugh. Also, let's hope fisher continues to waste those picks like he did for us. **** him.
  8. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    can't blame them for this one. They get their guy.

It worked out for the Giants not too long ago..Price wasn't as steep though (two 1sts, 3rd, 5th)

we really shouldn't be criticizing any other team for management, especially a team that has 3 rings to our zero.
  9. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,350
    Will be very interesting to see who Fisher takes with those three first rounders. He can get at least two very solid kickers, you would think.
    8 people high five this.