Redskins done with RG3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

THere is a reason why RG3 couldn't run a real NFL offense under Gruden effectively. He didn't know how to read coverage because he is a gimmick QB

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No we were running pistol with VY some, Tim tebow was using it in 2010, its not new, its just another recycled formation that was forgotten about for some time

3. JCBRAVE

thats not it at all, it was playing on a bad leg that did him in. Watch any film after he started getting hurt, he never plants his feet, he's been playing scared because he's always being rushed back in too soon.

All Rg3 needs to be his old self is time to properly heal.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

When making the argument that RG3 is not a gimmick, you should probably not compare him to Tebow and VY ... its okay though. Its friday and I am in a good mood so I won't blast you for it ;)

5. JCBRAVE

those are just the 1st names that come to mind, but Philip Rivers, Alex Smith, Mike Vick, Ben Roelisberger, Cam Newton... do i need to go on?

6. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Would love to have RG3, personally. Think he can regain form. Just needs to be healthy and have trust that he is healthy. It is all mental with him, imo. Just needs to know he is healthy.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I bolded the part why we do not need him here. The guy is a train wreck, and his teammates have kicked him off the bus as well as his coach. No thank you.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Yes. Because we've dealt with mental cases quite well here...

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

I don't believe he is a bad guy or anything, I just think he needs to trust the injury. That is a lot different than dealing with a mental nut case. Just needs time to properly heal so he can be confident that he is healthy.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

Gruden is now saying RG3 is their 2015 starter? WTF Gruden make up your mind!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar