Red Lights of Death

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ammotroop, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Just got them yesterday........Had the 360 bout a year now. The box to ship it out is on the way. I will be without my 360 for about a month, which means I will be with out it for about 5 months since I am leaving soon. Ahh well....what can ya do.....

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

good ole crapbox strikes again.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I saw a PS3 just sitting in the store the other day....sooo tempting.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

almost 100% chance it won't break down.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

And if it does, I haven't heard any hassle to get a new one. My friends died after a year, but Sony had him a new one FIVE days later. Nice.

6. Toly

Toly Free your mind

The replacement you'll get should be more reliable.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Microsoft consistently fails. Yet people consistently patronize them because they actually think that failure is normal...even desirable.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'm with Puck on this. It sucks that they have these problems, but I'll take my chances. They've tried to make the systems sturdier, I guess I'll see how long my new system holds up. Haven't read any problems with people getting replacement systems, in fact just the opposite.

A system usually last what, 3-4 years? For me, I'll take my chances that it fails maybe once in the remaining life of the system. I won't act like a fanboy for them, the looking at the whole picture shows no death blow to MS for me. But my fingers remain crossed :lol:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3 - 4 years?
    I got my PSX fixed once.
    PS2 never
    X-Box never

Thats bout 16 years worth.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I had my PS since 1996-2004, never a problem.

Had my PS2 from 2001-Present, never a problem.

My X-Bob and Dreamcast both had issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar