Red Dead Redemption is SICK!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by jessestylex, May 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Saying something is a failure IS an opinion. It's like I have to put "IMO" after anything for you to not argue. Saying that I thought a game was a failure, relative to what I thought developers, Sony, and reviewers were predicting, is my opinion.

The only reason I responded was because I thought your comment to Fightin about not liking good games was snarky.
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Then perhaps you should be clearer.

And I'm not arguing, I am telling you the facts.

Fightin is probably old enough to not need a hand holder. He also took the first shot.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

LBP is very different and won't appeal to everyone. There seems to be few two-player games you can team up to play which made it more fun for me. If you're looking for a game to play with your kids, this is one of the few I've found.
  4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Yep...I agree. Now if they would just add co-op MP to UC2 I would be set for a while....
  5. Gunny

I generally don't play multiplayer but I thought there was co-op MP in UC2?
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You should get one. It's well worth it IMO. Once November comes around, I will have been an Xbox 360 owner for 5 years. Everyone whines about the red lights and how they break often. I have had 2 break in 5 years. My first console lasted exactly 3 years. The other one was defective and broke on me within the first two or three weeks of my purchase.

360 > PS3 in every single way. The ONLY aspect of PS3 that is superior to the 360 is blu-ray. That's it. And it's no longer the cheapest blu-ray player. Most BR players run from around $100-$250.

Xbox Live is wonderful... it's $60 a year, but it gives you, by far, the best online gameplay imaginable.

You can get an Xbox 360 Elite Bundle that comes with Halo 3:ODST (basically two games in one minus the Halo 3 campaign, but you can play Halo 3 with all maps including DLC stuff on it) and Forza Motorsport 3 (I know absolutely nothing about it) for $299.99.
  7. Gunny

:rolleyes:
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You're a fanboy. I'm a fanboy. But for real... try to argue against the 360. Please. Just try. I know you and I have had a similar conversaition before, but seriously... the 360 is better than the PS3 and everyone knows that.

What are you gonna say?... PS3 has blu-ray and 360 has red rings? Still doesn't make it better.
  9. Gunny

Let's see:

-You already admitted the major hardware issue. 2 times in 5 years? Really? That's horrible. Mine hasn't broken once. (granted my 360 hasn't either)
    -RROD is fact.
    -I get to shoot things and play online. You pay $60 to do that exact same thing
    -I have Uncharted 2, God of War 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone 2. You have nothing that reaches any of those graphics.
    -You have Gears...and Halo and more Halo. I have Infamous (open world), Uncharted (adventure), Metal Gear Solid 4 (action), Killzone 2 (Shooter).
    -I am also getting Gran Turismo 5, Agent, The Last Guardian, as well as sequels for Killzone, Uncharted, Infamous, LBP. You have...another Halo...another Gears and probably another Halo.
    -You have to pay for: Wireless, Online, Hard drives. I get it for free.
    -Sony has something like 18 first part studios, ensuring maximum performance. Microsoft has 3 and already lost Bungie.

Really this is pointless.

It is preference. Neither are factually better then the other and both have pros and cons.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah I would have to say 2 systems in 5 years is horrible. I bought a PS3 when they first came out and haven't had a problem since. And that's the way it should be when spending this kind of money.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.