Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Reasons Griffin is Best Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Aug 14, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $52
    Even though I admire Griff for spending extra time to sign autos for the fans, if it meant that he was putting the fans needs in front of the team's needs (by missing team meetings after practice) then I would rather him be known as an a-hole to the fans rather than spending the time trying to improve his play on the field. Nice guy? yes.... great football player? long way to go
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    He was good at one point.
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $52
    Was..Was.. Hope to be again
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    Yep.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    In 07 and 08 he dominated the field. What the hell happened to his azz? He's still young, and the guy looks the part...really. So disappointing.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,193
    Michael Griffin goes home laughing every night. even he can't believe he still has a job in the NFL
    LANGSTER high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,547
    No
  2. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,856
    This thread is exactly why if I was a pro athlete I could give a damn about the fans. Fans don't care about the players on their team they only care about the players' production. This would be ok except most of you get all high and mighty when a player isn't sucking your balls. Hypocrisy at it's finest. Griff is a great guy but he sucks right now so F him right?

And Jordan was an *******, that's why I can't stand him no matter how great he was on the court. The man is still holding a grudge against the guy who benched him in high school, how admirable.
  3. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    You misuse "to" and "too" 100% of the time. You do realize that they're two different words, don't you?
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,547