Reason the Titans lost today!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rudad

Rudad Starter

And the pressure came right up the gut.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I will go back and watch the coaches tape in a day or two but I saw Warmack and Turner struggle a lot today. If the Titans can't run the ball any better than that, they'll get blown out the next two games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

we made stupid mistakes, the first KC TD was on us because we try to block instead of getting away from the football on a punt. They punt the ball, everyone get away!!!

4. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Our offensive strength right now is our WR. CJ not doing anything. Face it we are a throwing team except for Britt . I don't understand why he still out there.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yep. Munch has no one to blame but himself for Britt's mistakes at this point.

6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

If this becomes a lost season which is prematurely way to early especially if Houston losses again tonight, even with a brutal schedule coming up for Tennessee - but you make a good point - IF it is a lost season I really hope they sit Britt on the bench to limit his big pay day next year and let the kid Hunter see what he's got. 2 catches 2 TD's great but lets some more of him - Britt won't be around next year anyways, he can't catch, makes dumb penalties and clearly lost ALL of his confidence so why not start one of your top draft picks instead?!?!

7. rodgev

rodgev Starter

They should move him for anything they can get he keeps making the same mistakes and it's all mental now he needs a change of scenery

8. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Before his knee injury he was playing lights out. Now the light is out.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm still trying to figure out the logic in going for a FG at the end of the game with 2 seconds to go. Did Munch think that kick would go through the goal post in less than a second or what.

10. Rudad

Rudad Starter

That made no sense to me. Was there a bet or something on points ? Go for the TD or if going to lose on a FG take a knee. That was as dumb as could be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar