Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Reason the Titans lost today!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Oct 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. Rudad Starter

Moolah:
    $397
    And the pressure came right up the gut.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    I will go back and watch the coaches tape in a day or two but I saw Warmack and Turner struggle a lot today. If the Titans can't run the ball any better than that, they'll get blown out the next two games.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208
    we made stupid mistakes, the first KC TD was on us because we try to block instead of getting away from the football on a punt. They punt the ball, everyone get away!!!
  3. Rudad Starter

Moolah:
    $397
    Our offensive strength right now is our WR. CJ not doing anything. Face it we are a throwing team except for Britt . I don't understand why he still out there.
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,185
    Yep. Munch has no one to blame but himself for Britt's mistakes at this point.
  5. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,276
    If this becomes a lost season which is prematurely way to early especially if Houston losses again tonight, even with a brutal schedule coming up for Tennessee - but you make a good point - IF it is a lost season I really hope they sit Britt on the bench to limit his big pay day next year and let the kid Hunter see what he's got. 2 catches 2 TD's great but lets some more of him - Britt won't be around next year anyways, he can't catch, makes dumb penalties and clearly lost ALL of his confidence so why not start one of your top draft picks instead?!?!
  6. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,059
    They should move him for anything they can get he keeps making the same mistakes and it's all mental now he needs a change of scenery
  7. Rudad Starter

Moolah:
    $397
    Before his knee injury he was playing lights out. Now the light is out.
  8. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    I'm still trying to figure out the logic in going for a FG at the end of the game with 2 seconds to go. Did Munch think that kick would go through the goal post in less than a second or what.
    Fry high fives this.
  9. Rudad Starter

Moolah:
    $397
    That made no sense to me. Was there a bet or something on points ? Go for the TD or if going to lose on a FG take a knee. That was as dumb as could be.
    Titanup1982 high fives this.