Realistic Free Agent Acquisitions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nytitaner, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Alex Mack, need someone to lead the OL

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

We have to get a center and a RT. Same needs we had last year. Griffin has to go we need another pass rusher and a real NFL FS. Also need rb and wr. This organization cannot draft them so maybe we sign them

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Lets be honest here. This thread should be about the most reasonable scrubs we can get rid of FOR GOOD!

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'd target
    WR Jeffrey
    RB Lamar Miller, CJ Anderson or C West
    RT
    C
    Eric Berry

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

My favorite part is you didn't name an RT or C... just hitting how bad the oline is and, like me, you have no idea who to "fix" it with.

:beerbang:

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Cordy Glenn, OT, Buffalo Bills
    Stefan Wiesnewski, C, Jac. Jaguars
    Lamar Miller, Miami Dolphins
    Mohammad Sanu, WR, Cin. Bengals

Glenn and Wisniewski upgrade our OL at LT and C while Miller and Sanu give us upgraded threts at HB and Center. If we could sign those four then our offense would be done and we could focus on all defense in the draft.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Wiesenewski visited the titans last season but we decided to roll out the same pieces of crap.

You would have thought whiz and Webster would have been a little more bold with their moves knowing the seat was on fire. Or you know, don't keep 5 TEs active.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. JBC

JBC Starter

This ? Can't be answered until we know who actually hit free agency. The odds are most of the names mentioned on this thread will be resigned by their current teams.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Lol I don't know any of them well enough but Ill go with Glenn and Weisenewski

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Andre Smith? Bengals drafted 2 OTs last year so they may be willing to part ways? He's had a pretty inconsistent career, but has been solid of late. Would be a starting RT, allows us to take a Ramsey, Bosa, or trade down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar