Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

RB Shonn Greene visiting Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Mar 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    I am just thrilled we are active so even if we do overpay, I am just glad we are not just sitting around waiting on what is left. Front office has a plan and they are getting the people they want so hats off to them!
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,380
    No doubt. It's definitely different than the normal two FAs on day 8
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    All he needs to do is get us that 3rd and 1 with power, instead of playing ring around the roses for 1 yard.
    mike75 and Two Kings high five this.
  4. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,353
    Im all for this signing but I really hope we hear news about MH getting his contract restructured soon.
    Obie09 high fives this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,354
    Deals worth $10M/3years
    Aqutis30 high fives this.
  6. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,750
    Schefter reporting we signed Shonn Greene for 3 years at $10 million.
  7. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,863
    Titans reached agreement on a three-year, $10 million deal with former Jets RB Shonn Greene. JCBrave is on it!

$3 Million a year...... hmmm I really not sure what to think about those numbers for a guy that will get maybe 10-12 carries a game.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,380
    Right on! That's right on par with where I thought they would pay him. 3 mil a year. I figured a 4th year but still, this is another good signing without over paying.
  9. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,750
    3.3 million per isn't bad.
  10. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Thats not a bad deal at all. Reggie Bush got 4 years 16 million. Still think we cut harper and draft a guy round 5 to 7. He may fill the lendale white role better than the big mac eater ever did. He is not a feature back, but he has size and power and he has had some big games! Another nice move by front office. We have to be able to get a 3rd and short and CJ must get better and more involved in the passing game ala westbrook