Ravens @ Titans Post Game Rant/Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

We were passing on 1st down with the lead in the 2nd half. It was crazzzy.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I Know!

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Im a cj fan. All im sayin, is for 9.5/year+30mil guaranteed, Im hoping for more than 60 yds rushing a game (I don't care who the opponent is). I can't imagine the rage on this board if our FO really did pay CJ top end play-maker money.

Let's see how many it sucks I get!

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's a strong possibility. I definitely don't think we win that game by as much as we did with Fisher as coach. And one thing I know FOR CERTAIN is Jeff Fisher kicks a field goal on 4th&1 from the 10 with the game tied in the 3rd quarter. Munch on the other hand, decided to grow a pair and go for it against a great team.

That was always Fisher's problem (amongst other things), he seemed to ALWAYS be playing the odds. Which is fine and dandy... in blackjack. But sometimes in football you need to put the foot on the gas and go for the kill. Really glad to see Munch isn't the Fisher clone we feared he might be.

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Fisher would have lost the game there is no doubt!!!!!!

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

That's exactly what I'm saying

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Of course Fishsticks would have lost the game. We'd still have Kerry Collins starting if he was still around.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jeff Fisher - "Kerry Collins gives us the best chance to win".

Ahahahaha, OMG, hahahahaha, ouch, hahahahaha!

He's really doing well over in Indy. Only 5 sacks, 4 fumbles and a INT in 2 weeks, I'm impressed. LOL

9. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

You should be impressed. Fisher got a 13 win season out of Collins (Pro Bowl appearance as well) with considerably less talent on offense than the Colts while "kicking FG's and playing it safe".

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh I was STUNNED we went 12-4 with Collins starting, absolutely stunned. I've NEVER believed in Collins, I live in the New York area and when he left the Giants, I thought he was done. But for all these years he's been just good enough to fool GM's into giving him their money. Good for him I suppose, but he still sucks, and was never going to take our team or any team anywhere.

The fact that Fisher felt he could says it all, glad they're both gone. Thank you God!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar