Rate My FF Team!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by xpmar9x, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You did look at the rest of my team though, right?

I've won 4 years in a row, so I know what I'm doing. I'll win again even if I am weak at RB. I have the #3 ranked FF QB, the best WR, the best TE, the best DEF, and the best K. It's all but over. Considering the fact that I always do the best in the waiver wire, no one has a chance against me. Last year I got Hillis, Lloyd, and Blount. There will be similar surprise FAs this year, and they'll all be mine.

I totally disagree about my RBs being "horrible". That's not true, at all. Green-Ellis is a starter. Hightower is a starter. Those are the facts. To say that they won't be the featured backs for their teams is silly. Woodhead will surely get in on action and end up around 8-10 TDs for the season, but with nowhere near the yards of Green-Ellis. In 11 starts last year, Green-Ellis ran for 1,008 yards and 13 TDs! He will have more yards this year and a similar amount of TDs. Totally worth a 5th round draft pick.

Last year on a terrible team, with only 153 carries, Hightower rushed for 736 yards and 5 TDs. Is that, by any means, spectacular? Absolutely not. But, it is sufficient of what my team needs, and I'll be fine. Also, expect him to have 1,000 yards and 10 TDs this year. Totally worth a 6th round pick.

As for Bernard Scott and Donald Brown, why would I want to get them? Neither are better than ANY of the RBs I have. Don't forget about McGahee - who I have as well. He will get all goal line carries, and Moreno can't stay healthy, so don't be surprised if McGahee is starting half way through the season.

The only RB I'm looking at adding right now is Javon Ringer due to the whole CJ issue, obviously. However, I have no idea who I should drop. I like Thomas Jones and LT, but I'll admit their production will be much lower this season. I just don't know if I'm willing to drop anyone for Ringer right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

I just dropped Nate Washington and picked up Ben Tate.

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Ew..you drafted Nate Washington?

4. RavensShallBurn

Yep... in the last round in the draft. Better pick than anyone else had in their final round.

He had 700 yards and 6 TDs last year and will do better this year.

5. theprizdfighter

Doubtful.

6. RavensShallBurn

He got those 700 yards and 6 TDs with bad QBs throwing to him.

We have a good QB now. Logically, he'll do better. I have NEVER understood the Nate hate. Yes, he's overpaid, but the dude does not suck even though everyone acts like he does.

7. theprizdfighter

No he doesn't suck; he is your average NFL caliber WR. Drops some routine balls and doesn't always do the small things correctly. He's only had 1 season of 45+ receptions, only two seasons where he has 625 yards or more and his career high for TD is 6 (he's gotten that the past two years with us). And we aren't a pass first offense so those totals for a receiver that isn't your #1 per say is pretty good. Yes you can argue we will have an upgrade at QB, but that doesn't mean that he is going to increase his totals.

8. RavensShallBurn

Either way, there's no harm drafting him in the last round of the draft. I've already dropped him and added Tate, so it doesn't matter.

I'm fine at WR with A. Johnson, D. Jackson, Donald Driver, and Lee Evans anyways.

9. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Had an 8 team league draft tonight. First time I've ever done only 8 a lot of good players on the board for a while.

QB: Matt Ryan
    RB: AP
    RB: Frank Gore
    RB/WR: Kenny Britt
    WR: Greg Jennings
    WR: Vincent Jackson
    TE: J. Finley
    TE: Jared Cook
    DEF: Chargers
    K: Gostkowski
    BENCH:
    QB: Matt Stafford
    RB: Mark Ingram
    RB: Shonn Greene
    WR: Stevie Johnson
    WR: Pierre Garçon
    WR: Plaxico Burress
    WR: Mike Williams TB

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

12 team draft with a $150 buy-in. These guys draft crazy sometimes, so it throws me off a little bit. I'm the two-time defending champ and feel good about my starters, but my depth has me worried. I had the 6th pick.

QB: Joe Flacco, Mark Sanchez( Big Ben, Vick, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers and Brady all went in the first round. I told you these guys are crazy)

RB: Ray Rice, Michael Turner, Tim Hightower, Jerome Harrison, Ben Tate

WR: Vincent Jackson, Kenny Britt, Chad Ochocinco, Jordy Nelson, Lee Evans

TE: Antonio Gates, Brandon Pettigrew

DEF: Jets

K: Jay Feely

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar