Rate My Fantasy Team

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by DCtitan49, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

my first fantasy team of the year, did it with some of my friends, its a 10 team leauge, head to head, basic ESPN scoring. it was a live draft, i picked 2nd, rate my team.

Quarterback: Matt Hasselbeck
    Runningback: Steven Jackson
    Runningback: Travis Henry
    Runningback/Widereciever: Jamaal Lewis
    Wide Reciever: Chad Johnson
    Wide Reciever: Lee Evans
    Tight End: Vernon Davis
    D/ST: Jaguars
    K: Rob Bironas (yes, im a homer)
    B: Plaxico Burress
    B: Braylon Edwards
    B: Ben Roethlisberger
    B: LenDale White
    B: Randy McMichael
    B: Brandon Jones (make or break, got him in the 15th round, steal?)
    B: Tony Hunt (another make or break)

i say overall i did the best of my leauge, alot of guys were reaching for players like Vince Young, Matt Leinart, Chris Henry, Bears D/ST, Tom Brady, Calvin Johnson. I wanted Chris Henry badly, but i wasnt about to draft him before round 9, and he was drafted in the 8th, so i let that one go, and Calvin Johnson was taken a pick before me, i wanted him also, but owell.

My Rating: 8.8

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Not bad, but you don't have much depth at RB. One of those guys gets a serious injury and you're going to be desperate to make a trade. Jackson, Henry, and Johnson are a great use of the first three rounds though.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea, alot of the running backs i wanted in the latter rounds slipped right through my hands, Carnell Williams, Chris Henry, Dominic Rhodes, but alot of that was because people were reaching. i was amazed how i got Jackson at #2 and Henry at #18, thats a dominant duo right there. not better then my last years team tho, LT and LJ on the same team, lost in the first round of the playoffs.

4. Looks like a good team to me, especially thanks to getting Henry late in the 2nd and LenDale as the #4 RB.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Barring injuries, you should have a pretty damn good team.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Nice Draft Tony Hunt could nab you some touchdowns but be on the lookout for a better RB than him if available.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

there are definatly better runningbacks out there, but he could emerge as a good one, or get essentially no time, its make or break, plus word in philly is he will get alot of goal line carries this preseason, and if they like what they see, Andy Reid might be smart enough to stop throwing it on 1st and goal, 2nd and goal, and might give it to this guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar