Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Random thoughts topic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ryudo, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,855
    After I cut open my stretch armstrong, I still couldn't figure out how it worked.

aliens.
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,693
    My dog barks some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type of dog which I have. Perhaps you even picture Toto, from The Wizard of Oz. But I warn you, my dog is always with me..
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,855
    Do you only have 1 foot?
  3. jdog I like beer!

Moolah:
    $595
    Yes, I only have one foot...... or are you speaking about actual feet like you walk on?
    2 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,391
    I want to go home.
  4. Ryudo The wall crusher!

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $367
    Still feeling sick today as my chest still hurts. Pacemaker not gone off so that's good.

Also after 3 freakin weeks later my Mega Man wristband finally came. Now can wear it with my sonic one
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    I'm thinking about making a trip to Nashville from Knoxville just to see the new Wes Anderson movie Moonrise Kingdom. I'm stupid crazy like that sometimes. It makes life fun and interesting.
    • Staff / Moderator

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    Oh, and for some reason, I have noticed recently that the British have much cooler camping tents than we do. I am fascinated with why that is and I can't figure it out.
    • Staff / Moderator

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    Also, as much as I try to like Springsteen because it's the cool thing to do, I just can't find an album where I like more than two songs. Gotta say, though, "Rosalita" and "The E Street Shuffle" are two mighty fine songs.
    • Staff / Moderator

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    What's the heart issue Ryudo? My son has Tetralogy of Fallot partially repaired.