Randall Gene Moss Website Is Updated

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

I disagree. I live in Dallas. People here want Jones starting and running often. That's why Garrett is hated almost as much as Wade.

The only fear is that Felix is made of glass.

After doing some unscientific polling, it appears there is no opinion. They just want their O-Line fixed.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

McFadden is a joke.

Since you want to try downing Williams- he averages the exact same YPC as Chris Johnson through their careers. Nice try, though.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

So basically you have no argument to try and dismiss your misfire on McFadden, OK fair enough. He's 4th in the NFL in rushing but yea he's a joke. Keep drinking your own kool aid.

BTW since Johnson was drafted he's rushed for 3995 yards and Williams has rushed for 2993. Nice try though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

If that is the case, he's doing a marvelous job that's for sure ! :brow:

5. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

im bout to cop a moss t shirt from that site but the page wont work.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Deuces are worse than douches - when it comes to droppin one anyway...

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So Chris Johnson has more carries? What does that matter? They average the same YPC- which means D-Williams is just as efficient as Johnson is. Like it or not.

McFadden is a joke. Let me know when he has more than 1 good season.

Guy couldn't even average 3.5 yards a carry last year now he's proving me wrong? lmao please... while you're at it, convince me that Oakland is actually a good team because of the fluke season they're having so far too.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

What terrible logic. Ricky Williams, Mike Tolbert, Joseph Addai, Ryan Matthews, Chris Ivory, and Jason Snelling all average more than 4.1 YPC so are they even MORE efficient than Chris Johnson and DeAngelo Williams?

And BTW let me know when DeAngelo Williams has more than 1 good season. I love that you don't penalize Williams for his first 2 awful seasons yet McFadden is a joke for his first 2 awful seasons. You're the joke Deuce, you're so inconsistent, totally cherry picking numbers just so you can try to make a point that nobody but you agrees with. Yea Williams is just as efficient as Johnson, sure that's clearly common knowledge. :rolleyes:

9. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

The options on the Moss website poll are 8, 12 and 13.

There are 8 games left in the regular season.

If you include playoffs and we are a Wild Card there are 12 games left in the season, assuming we make it to the Super Bowl.

The 13 makes no sense....unless they mean Pro Bowl haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar