Rams cut Chris Long, James Laurinaitis, Jared Cook

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Feb 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

anyone from the Rams D-Line would be welcomed by me..

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

Rams fans seem happy with these moves..

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

which fans?LA or STL?

• LOL LOL x 5
  5. JCBRAVE

IDK, I was just scanning comments on other pages, guys saying this was overdue

6. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

We should bring back the Cookie Monster!!! :sarcasm:

7. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I would sign Laurinaitis and Long in a heart beat. Laurinaities and Williamson would be great in the middle. He has had over 100 tackles every year. Long would be great at the DE position for us. Been a bit banged up last two years, but after seeing his interview, he is ready to go again. Both would be very good signings and in area of need. We can then slid Blackson to NT and maybe add a rookie behind him or a middle tier FA with him.

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I'd rather have Tulloch than Lauranitis.

Cook should have never been a TE. He should have been a WR and worked on improving his WR skills rather than wasting time trying to improve his blocking skills as a TE.

If Long couldn't hold up as a 4-3 DE, I'm not sure he could as a 3-4 DE.

9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

No to Long and Cook. Cook is/has been/ will be a dick tease. Has a huge game and gets you pumped, then gets 20 yds the rest of season. Long doesn't fit and is old.

I would give Laurinitis a look though.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

I wanted to draft Laurinitis originally and would still take him now in an instant. Certainly I'd give Tulloch a look again too though I think JL has a little more tread left on the tyres than Stephen does these days. Coupling either with Williamson would be a certain upgrade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar