Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Raiders @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. A Fightin'Titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
  2. dbc5631 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $97
    Great effort but I meant coupled with a caption that says "Great video of whats to come in 2010" as if Orton is the sole cause of a great season on the brink.
  3. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $15
    If u have a laptop or a smartphone. You can watch all the sunday ticket games mobile.
  4. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $15
    Dude your argument is plain stupid. VY made good progress last season. Which is why he put things to come. Meaning he will continue to improve. Just drop it because whatever point your trying prove is plain garbage.
    1 people high five this.
  5. dbc5631 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $97
    Dude, you're a VY cleat chaser. You have his jersey and a quote about him on every post. You're reaching. Saying he will continue to improve is 100% speculation/opinion. That is my point.

Just say you're a fan of the player and be done with it.
  6. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    lest beat the LA Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    WOW...season's not even started, and VY hating already underway...

That aside...I see a bright light (sunny up here in Cheesehead land)...sign of me COMING OUT OF THE ABYSS!!! Back to Football! Go Titans!!!
  7. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $15
    Proves you know nothing about me. Check my past post. I was against starting him early on and had a few doubts but excuse me for being a fan of a player on my favorite team. I guess you didn't like seeing fans in steve mcnair jerseys either :rolleyes:
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,630
    Any live steam links for the game anyone? Living in Illinois and not having DirectTV really sucks!
  9. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $15
    Now you know that L.A. is the home of the Jaguars.:grrhee:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.