Rafael Little

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by UKtitansFAN03, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little will get a chance to play. And if he does well enough, he could replace LenDale as the #2 back in 2010.

As for Henry, I think he'll have a tough time making the roster ahead of Little.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

:rimshot:

Fisher is really big on Little.

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

LenDale White's next meal would be worth more in a trade.

And screw Kentucky. Go Tigers Go!!!

4. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

He has no trade value, and I know you're a UK fan, but he's not really going to end up starting anywhere in this league unless he ends up on a team with a ridiculous amount of HB injuries.

Now, it's very possible that he knocks chris henry off for 3rd position on the depth chart this offseason

5. RohitTitansFan

RohitTitansFan TOMB Casualty

I agree with UktitansFAN03....His best chance to play is elsewhere....I dont beleive either Chris or LenDale are losing their spots or playing time anytime soon....What I would like to see though is Rafael Little try a few kick returns for us, more so than Jones

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I hope we see him handle return duties this season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

At the Combine, where Little was on cruches from tearing his ACL at the Senio Bowl last year, Fisher told him he would sign him to our PS. Little is probably not going anywhere this year.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Little still needs to prove in camp he can play RB wll enough to be a decent backup to CJ and maybe contribute on STs as a returner or there is not much reason to keep him on the roster. We can joke about the bar not being that high with CHenry being the main obstacle he has to make the roster but there is still Ganther and possibly another RB from the draft. Fisher has talked favorably about Henry as well.

9. Buck Nasty

Buck Nasty Pacman Smith

He has a chance to leapfrog Henry & Ganther for that 3rd spot if he shows up in camp. Plus he could be serviceable on special teams.

10. Knux757

Knux757 Virginia Beach Elite

Rafael Little has a lot of potential on punt returns. How would you rate what he did in the nfl? he hasn't been able to give it a shot, he was injured all season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar