R.I.P. Roger Ebert

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Other Guys had a lot of subtle, strange, dry humor to it... it was very different from most Ferrell movies. I loved it, personally.

Out of curiosity, I checked the metascore Ebert gave these movies... he gave Old School a 25/100 and Anchoman a 75/100. He didn't do one for The Other Guys, but it was given generally positive reviews.

Like I've said, my views usually coincide with his. I'm not liking these movies only because Ebert does. That would be stupid.

2. RavensShallBurn

Thanks for posting those articles... just read them all. Really enjoyed that Deadspin one and the Mariotti (who I always hated) bashing.

3. RavensShallBurn

In regards to Old School... that is a movie I could sit through without laughing. I'd probably chuckle at the Ferrell scenes, but outside of those, it was an awful movie.

Loved it when I was 13... probably because of the tits. Then when I went back to watch it after I'd seen tits and been laid, it was a horrible, horrible movie.

I hate Vince Vaughn.

4. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

perhaps I enjoyed it more because when I was in the Navy we had a Master Chief who looked just like Blue from Old School and hence earning him the nickname "Chief Old School", no one I served with can remember his real name now.

You can't tell me you didn't laugh at these scenes

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

We could piss on his grave if we wanted.

6. Titans Eternal

[​IMG]

BAM over 8,000 posts.

you nerds can suck it

7. RavensShallBurn

Slight chuckle at the first one.

Laughed during the part from the second clip, but it's not intelligent humor and not something that would make me laugh again.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Will Ferrell isn't funny.

End of Story.

9. Titans Eternal

You know what you and my grandma have in common?

You're both old white bitches who think Will Ferrell isn't funny.

10. Titans Eternal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar