Question about IR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tight Uns, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

You're right the verbal digs have always been there. Now his actions (opening up the offensive game plan) will seal VY's fate for 2011.

2. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

If it really is an issue with Vince's inability to grasp a larger play book concept, then it might be quite fun to see what we do with someone Jeff has confidence in.

However, that argument is quickly put to bed with two words: Kerry Collins.

3. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

Vince has reserved a skybox for his entourage in Houston. :drink:

4. amy

amy Starter

I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. And you know, we have busting Fisher for four years now about his play calling. I'm beginning to think that truly, he has had to do the very minimal because that's all Vince knows. Whether he can't learn more complicated plays, or whether he just doesn't want to put in the time and effort to learn them, who knows. But we blamed Chow, then we blamed Fisher; just maybe it really is Vince.

5. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Steve Young (who I despise as a commentator) said last night that the relationship could be repaired but it would take a lot of work for VY and he has proved over and again that he's just not willing to put in that work.

Sigh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar