Queasy advertising

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Unless this ad is bringing in a lot of revenue, could we maybe get rid of it?

[​IMG]

I don't mind seeing the cute blonde chick with glasses before and after, but all this acai stuff has to be a rip off anyway and it seems like it is on every single page. If I wanted to see a beer gut with stretch marks I could just pull my shirt up. :wink2:

If it indeed is bringing in a lot of site revenue, I'll keep my mouth shut and take one for the team.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've been battling that ad now for about a month. One of the ad networks runs it and, though it does pay well, I turn off that particular ad every couple of days. Thing is, everyone is turning it off so they are adding it back under another name every few days. The ad network is getting too much moolah to block it in tough economic times.

An entirely new meaning to "me vs. the gut".

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think it's tacky. Why is the person in picture #1 dropping their pants to show cheeks?

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

If it is being blocked by many sites maybe it is time to tell them so they can change the add. Come on if it is getting banned no way anyone is clicking that add. Between the two in the pick ... I chose death.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I've been pretty sick of that ad also.

6. TitanJeff

I keep trying to lose the weight but it somehow returns despite my best efforts.

Oh, and the ad is back too.

:suspect:

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Oh well, I'm sure that fad will disappear as fast as it showed up. Looks like most of these acai peddlers are getting tracked down and sued. I reckon they are $$$-ing in while they can.

8. jm

jm Guest

What ad? ;)

9. TitanJeff

I swear I've blocked these suckas from every network but they keep coming. They must have a fortune for advertising.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar