Push come to shove..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

As much as we all disagree on this site, i must admit that i really enjoy the posts we all display on this website. This site actually gives me sanity, no matter who says what.

If you were to go on Facebook and just see what other Titan fans post, it really makes you wonder who are real deal fans. I must admit that as much as we don't disagree, this is the only place where i can actually comprehend with alot of real deal Titan fans.

This is the first loss of the year and to tell you the truth, just coming on here discussing Titan issues eases the pain of defeat alot. Losing to the Steelers today and all of us getting pissed at what happened let me know that we have come along way as a organization. I guess our expectations are so high that not beating the Steelers is a HUGE disappointment in our eyes.

Anyways, i'm really glad i can discuss Titan football with real deal fans :)

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I told everyone on facebook to pick another team.

3. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I'd high five you if I could, but apparently my high fives have been revoked.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm with you on that.. All you see on Facebook is "Go Titans, bench Vince Young, Chris Johnson sucks, Jeff Fisher is the BEST, and blah blah blah"

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

My "high five" status is gone also...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

TitansErick's "it sucks" privilege will be revoked soon.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Couldn't agree with you more TU82. The Titans fans here at GT are just that, Titans fans.

Many of us won't ever see eye to eye on Fisher, VY or whether or not we should get AH back but like you say when push comes to shove we've all got the same ultimate result in mind. We all want this team to win and we all want our games to go perfectly and never have our players make any mistakes but this is the National Football League.

Pittsburgh really brought us back down to reality today. I'll admit that I was ready to crown our asses after the damn near perfect game we had against Oakland, but the Raiders and the Steelers are 2 totally different teams. And today we were rudely awakened, AT HOME nonetheless. We had a HUGE reality check today and I expect the message to be received. If adjustments aren't made then something's gotta give.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

adjustments will NOT be made - they never are.

10. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

The Titans got their asses handed to them yesterday. The score was nothing like what actualy happened on the field.

We had a QB change, we had CJ get about 40yrds?, we had 7 turnovers, we had FAILURE after FAILURE!. This team litteraly fell apart on the field in front of our eyes. It was one of the worst games I have ever seen out of the Titans (The 59-0 loss last year beats it of course).

What makes it even worse is seeing Fisher, Young, CJ and the rest of the team act like it is no big deal!...It's just a loss, it's just week 2. I call BULLSHINOLA! It was a HUGE deal for the Titans. I know Fisher wanted that game like it was the Super Bowl.

The Titans called it "Steeler" week. We were prepared to win and were dying to win this game. This game meant everything to the Coaches, Players and Fans. The Titans went all out on preparing for this game and got EMBARRASSED!

How anyone can sit back and say anything other than "The Titans Suck" is beyond me. If we can't win a game in our house against a team that is using a 3RD STRING QB, then yah, we have serious issues. /Throws down mic....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar