PS3 or XBOX 360 Elite?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by AlaTitan, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Sounds like the best bet for you would be the PS3.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

About as weird as them not having a web browser when the other 2 do.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

PS3 has a web browser...

Does the 360?

4. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

I would rather have Netflix than blue ray. Netflix is awesome.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

what?

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

The 360 doesn't have a web browser? Because the PS3 does. I assumed the 360 would as well.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Well...turned into a "it sux" arguement. They are both fine systems and one isn't going under based on one guy buying it or not. I have all three. For me, I like the PS3. But that's for me.

As far as Blu-Ray is concerned. It is significantly better quality. Now I may be more sensitive to it because I work in "the business", but it is better not just video wise, but more importantly for home theater uses, it is vastly better audio.

8. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I am not saying that the XBOX is the better product. Just that, imo, the PS3's online is not good and that if $5 a month is going to beak the bank then we shouldn't be discussing which system one can get we should be discussing which system one can get for under $5 a month.

Yes, it does suck that there is no browser and I don't want to pay extra for the wifi but the router can be next to it pretty easily and broadcast wifi to the rest of your items.

Again not saying either system is better just that when you say "oh and free online" when you pay more for the system is silly.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

weak argument.

the 360 elite is 299.99 without wifi. the ps3 is 399.99 with wifi. the wifi adaptor for the 360 is 99.99. then on top the 400 you're paying for xbox 360 with wifi you're paying for the monthly subscription.

you're not getting anything for less if you go with the 360.

the only thing you get with the 360 is the option of paying for wifi, which most people do unless they have the modem in the room with the console(which neither me or anyone i know does)

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

My modem is up stairs and my 360 downstairs. I don't play online, though I did find a work around I would rather wi-fi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar