Props to Jeff Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Jeff,

I'm proud of you. It's taken you nearly 5 seasons, but you've come out and said what your actions have been saying for years now. Vince isn't your guy. How does it feel to man up and say what you've been wanting to say for nearly 5 seasons now?

Now that you've held the Titans fans hostage for 5 season by handcuffing the guy you had no confidence in whatsoever. Maybe we can get a QB who can game manage his way to a Superbowl. Maybe Rusty Smith can be molded into the QB you've always wanted.

Jeff, You've made your point. You've held the fanbase hostage. You let Rusty Smith throw the long ball after allowing Vince to throw 2-3 yard passes all season long. You've salivated at every opportunity to take VY out of the game and now you've got your wish.

Whether or not you're employed by the Tennessee Titans at the end of year or not, I just wanna thank you for growing a pair and doing what you've wanted to do for years now: Get rid of Vince Young. We all know he was never your guy and if it werent for Bud Adams, Kerry Collins would have never been pulled from his starting role last year. I have no doubt in my mind that VY will go somewhere and prosper. VY doesnt need to be chained down by you. You don't need to be chained down by VY. This fanbase just wants W's. What do we get? We get a coach who manufactures a QB controversy each and every season and we are sick of it.

Props to you for showing everyone who your guy really is... even if it costs you your job.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

He wouldn't have for another 5 years if Vince didn't force him to say maybe we should be thanking Vince for his explosion.

Even worse is even if Jeff got the QB he wanted we would probably be in an even worse situation.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Even Fisher haters should be able to see how absurd some of the arguments in this post are.

4. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

wish i could do multiple high 5's!!!
    this is exactly how i feel on this situation...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar