Projected Final Roster -- Kuhharsky

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

He's a package guy. I'm looking at his talent and experience... He's gonna get used in some packages as a WR, end around RB, gadget guy. Screen king.

He fills multiple roles. He will also mostly be used as a passing down RB. He might only get 3-5 carries a game if he's lucky. He could however come away with 10-12 touches overall.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

He's a beast in Madden, so he must be good.
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

Oh I agree it's a solid starting lineup. One injury and things could fall apart though. I wonder if any WR's will become available before the start of the season.
  4. JCBRAVE

Of course. Just how we have too many D-Linemen, other teams also have too many players at certain areas. Someone will be the odd man out somewhere, problem becomes, where are we on the waiver wire.
  5. Ensconatus

He's never really lived up to his potential/hype

But him in the right offense/scheme could be very special. He gives us some explosion that CJ took with him (even if he was super inconsistent, he had a little explosive play left in him)

I think coupling Sankey, Greene and mccluster in that backfield will really prove to be a productive situation. Sankey is also pretty decent at catching the rock as well.

I think we will often see Sankey as the RB and Mccluster still lined up on the field. Lots of motion for him.
  6. JCBRAVE

Im hoping for a reverse, we haven't run one of those in about 8 years
  7. Ensconatus

I think we are misinterpreting talents compared to the chart. Mariani making this team is slim to none.

That leaves us in a larger bind then the 4 in front of him.
  8. JCBRAVE

Mariani is the 5th WR, who is better?

Preston? maybe.
    Robiski? No.
    Hagan? Maybe but doubtful
    undrafted rookie? likely not
  9. Ensconatus

Yea but I could see us getting another WR regardless that takes Marianis place
    Preston is the #4
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Starter

I really think Mariani gets cut and they pickup a FA wideout...Especially since they don't know how Hunter will pan out, and the fact that they have multiple better kick returners than Mariani also