Projected 2013 Titans Record

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wraith

Wraith Starter

Ask me after the draft

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

As much as I love this team right now, I'll say 9-7. 10-6 would be awesome.

3. PhillyTitan1

PhillyTitan1 Camp Fodder

WooHoo i gotta my on personel grammar and spell check geek...This why i stay away from these messageboards 70% of u have no football knowledge...Hope u win ur fantasy football league...:clap: SAD Thanks for proven your a loser and a nerd behind a computer.LMAO

4. PhillyTitan1

PhillyTitan1 Camp Fodder

well see this season ;)

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ahh, the personal attack, the 'go to' response of the genus Neanderthal Keyboadius Warriorus (Keyboard Warrior). Observations of this half-wit include failure to use simple spelling, grammar, shortcuts, knuckle-dragging and fits of uncontrollable drooling.
    Upon reading something above his or her level of intelligence (ie. anything over first grade), the Keyboard Warrior gets confused and angry, bashing the keyboard in fits of rage, often resulting in more comprehensible sentences than when calm.

The Keyboard Warrior, unfortunately, breeds at an alarming rates introducing more of this genus into the world and creating epic amounts of facepaming for the Homo Sapiens.

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

"it sucks"

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Good god, I thought predicting an 0-16 season would really push home the sarcasm.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. PhillyTitan1

PhillyTitan1 Camp Fodder

i wasnt even gonna read ur reply cause i figured u would try to act like ur sooo intelligent...LOL and sad...Well u came out with the 1st insult or personal attack dumb azz...Oh im sooo sorry i didnt reread my lil statement/paragraph...But if u want insults then here u go....I kno u lead a sad life (notice ur 42,877 post...get life loser LMAO) so u come on here and try to act smart...So whoever wants to ban me from this site go rite ahead since this will be my last time on so go ahead and write some more nonsense about how smart u r but a ***** in real life....hahaha loser...Can't deal with Dumb people who think ther (yes its their *** head but thats how i write it. i dont care im not an OLD MAN like u who cares about spellin or grammar) so intelligent when they have no knowledge of the game so they try to act so intelligent by tryin to correct peeps grammar on a football messageboard...LMAO....so im glad i ran into a total D-Bag like u so go post some more crap for ur lil followers....lol i wont be readin or respondin to ur garbage...Keep up the good work grammar and spell check geek...hahaha

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh good, he's gone. I like when people play into my hands. I also like how intelligence is equated with age

I notice it took a few days to respond. I bet he had to translate it into Neanderthalic.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

World Star Hip Hop!

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar