Preseason Game 4: Titans @ Miami

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I seriously don't think Hester would do any worse than what we have on our roster right now.

2. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

1st Half ok - 2nd Half Dreadful. Two sides not showing their hand in a 1/3 full stadium. Nobody learned anything apart from the fact that our "return game" is the only reason to keep McCluster and that the Abdesmad guy is well worth a roster spot.

3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Didn't bother watching, and not upset that MM* didn't see the field. Keep healthy for week 1. I wouldn't have played Henry much, but glad to see he's still making good use of his reps.

I'm sure he and Sharp will be on nobody's radar in my FF league. Gonna shoot for them with my last couple picks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar