Preds 2016 thread. Blockbuster trade

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I love Johansen, should be a big time player for the Preds.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Should be an improvement over the old men that occupy most of the center spots. Jones was a luxury on this team, not needed.
    Basically traded a 2nd pair defenseman for a presumed number once center. Good trade IMO.

Forsberg-johannson-Neal is.a nice looking line on paper. Hope it translates in real life.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Got my playoff tix for Tuesday night!

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. nickmsmith

haven't been able to go to any games since the preseason, and now baby's due in a few weeks. Hopefully they make it past the 1st round or 2 so I can get to see them!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Forsberg is hot ****.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

GO PREDS!

Hate these west coast games and really hope for no OT.

8. nickmsmith

Let's go predators.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

missed the memo tonight was paid time off. Major disappointed in effort. Looks like NHL all about 7 games.

FTS. Bama my only team that plays hard every game.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That was utterly pathetic... You come back home with your first 2-0 series lead in franchise history and that's how you play?

Did everyone really think the series was over? Wow... Talk about a momentum shift.

Ducks finally decided to play clean and it worked... Goalie switch helped a lot as well.

Ribiero and Bitetto are awful. I remember Ribiero had a great run his first year with us... He blows now. Just about everyone was bad tonight though.

I just went from having complete faith in this team to go far this year to doubting them after that garbage performance. Sad thing is LA and Chicago might get knocked out, which would leave us with the easiest path we'll ever face.

Thursday is an absolute must win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar